A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words


Friday, October 28, 2011

End Of The Week Love

EJ Interiors



Baxter Design Group


Elle Spain




Love everything about these rooms

Elle Decor

Rug - Colours are simply gorgeous
enquiry @ VT Interiors

Modern Elegance
Tinatin Kilaberidze

...I wish I could find more pictures of this kitchen
Boris Baranovich Architect

...what are we going to talk about
Brian O Keefe Architecture design Marjorie Shushan

Mirror @ VT Interiors

Janie Molster Design


Blue forever
Travers  @ VT Interiors



Have a wonderful Weekend
X
V

5 comments:

Kit Lang said...

SO.MUCH.INSPRIRATION in this post! I literally said "Oh my god" when I saw that first pic and the whole thing was amazing.

Thank you!

Jessica Rowe {The Aestate} said...

You always find the best pics! Love these spaces.

meenal bishnoi said...

beautiful rooms! a lovely weekend to you, viera..xx meenal

Melinda said...

As MLB would say "Deeelicious dahhhling!"

Haus and Home said...

I am loving that kitchen Boris Baranovich Architects. The teal, silver trim on the hood and the "bubble" lighting! Great find.